For those who have been reading here for awhile, you may remember I built a Field Strength Meter way back in February. However I used an analogue panel meter and so was a bit disappointed at it's level of sensitivity.
After some experimenting (and trial and error), I came upon the idea of using a simple digital voltage panel meter. This drastically increased the FSM's sensitivity and gave me the device I was after.
At the time of completion I did post about it and say I would provide some photos soon, but alas it's taken me several months. Anyway, without further ado, here are some photos of my FSM utilising a digital voltage panel meter from Futurlec. I definitely recommend others following a similar path. 🙂