Well, rain persisted on Sunday so I didn't get any more done on my mast. However tonight I think I'll head into the garage and start making my guy ring and base plate. But until the rain clears I'm unable to try out WSPR as my HF setup is all outdoors – there is no cable from the antenna to anywhere undercover (I basically setup my gear in my back yard and hook up the antenna). Hopefully I can have a go sometime soon.
But on the weather, I really hope it clears for the Field Day. I think it was the last time I did a field day up on Coree a huge storm came over. Luckily though, I only had a small setup and I pulled it down while I waited. But I'm not sure how practical that'll be this time….
I don't currently love the forecast for the week-end, but it's not that bad, so I'm hoping it'll improve as the accuracy increases. 🙂
(Oh, and then there's the whole issue of poor propagation conditions…)